Monday, December 19, 2011

The Lovely Liebster Award

OMG we are so excited! This is our first award.
The award gave us Slash & BronzyThank you so much!
Check out their blog, it is awesome.


As part of accepting this award, we are to...
1) Link back to the blogger who gave it to us,
2) Paste the award on our blog,
3) Choose 5 blogs to pass this award to
(they must be up-coming blogs with fewer than 200 followers), and 
4) Let them know about their nomination by leaving a comment on their blogs.
 
OUR NOMINATION:
2. Selina

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award!

    We know 4 out 5 of the blogs you listed, we'll have to check out the one we don't know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMC !
    You are so nice :)
    Thank you so much for the award !!!
    I only know 2 of the blogs on your list = Gattina My cats and my own ;-)
    Must go and visit the others too !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Concatulations on getting the award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the very nice award!!! We thin. you are special too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me again !
    Forget to say ConCAtulations to you too :)
    I will put it on my blog tomorrow , in swedish so I hope that MR Google translater will do a good job otherwise I will write in english too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Concatulations on the award!
    P.s Have I mentioned how much I love your header photo? It's fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to your award ! and thank you so much to have thought of me !
    I would love to accept and name 5 others, but I had so many awards in the past that I just can't accept anymore. Really sorry. Hope you are not offended. It has nothing to do with you personally but space on my blog !

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's our pleasure to share the Liebster Award with you! *purr*

    And now off we go to check out the 5 you're sharing the award with!

    ~Slash & Bronzy

    ReplyDelete